Maybe you’ve heard of us.
BMI Group is part of the impressive Standard Industries family of companies who are a Global business with interests in building materials, roofing and other investments in related markets.
Besides BMI, the Group also includes GAF. Together, we are the largest roofing and waterproofing business in the world.
We believe that a roof has the potential to be many exciting things, whether that be with our residential or commercial consumers.
Employing over 11,000 people in 40 countries, this global footprint has seen the business grow and develop and reach a point where an exciting new vision has emerged. We truly see further.
With the right technology, imagination and intelligence a roofing project can be a power station, a living space, a garden or even a work of art – why not take a look at some of our recent projects!
Our IT Transformation
We are looking at doing things differently in IT at BMI Group. We are investing in the services and capabilities that we offer within the BMI Group and looking for talented people to join us to build our capabilities. This is a unique opportunity for you to be part of a dynamic, fast paced environment as we undergo a significant transformation ahead.
Taking the company on this transformation is a key priority for our leadership teams. Along with implementing ultra modern applications and SAP technologies which will enable us to innovate our products.
This exciting journey sees the creation of a brand new Digital Lab/Tech Hub based in Reading, UK, where we will be looking for people in the following areas:
- Business Partners that understand BMI and help shape our business strategy through technology
- Insights and Analytics experts providing our business with information to make decisions on top line growth and cost saving opportunities
- Enterprise Architects that make sure that we have a roadmap for our technology investment for the future
- A digital capability mobilised to deliver digital and innovation initiatives that make a difference to BMI
- Service Delivery: People with a passion for getting to the heart of our colleagues’ technology workplace experience. A service function that is improving how we provide consistent and efficient technology support in all locations
- A team of solution design and delivery professionals working on a range of solutions that improve operational processes from our headquarters to our plants.
Our vision is to create the competitive advantage for BMI by providing best in class solutions and ensuring our people are equipped with the right technology, skills and experience to totally disrupt our market place.
We are based in the Thames Towers building opposite the Reading train station. As you would expect, this modern urban space will not only be a great place to work but will create the right environment for our future ambitions.